We hope you are fed-up with this error ”Boot Device Not Found 3F0′‘, so today we are going to explain to you How to Fix the Boot Device Not Found 3F0 Error?
The Boot Device Not found 3F0 Error is one of the common error for most computer users.
Why does Boot Device Not Found 3F0 error occurs
There could be many reasons for this error to occur however the main reason of error 3F0 could be hard disk is not supporting the booting process of your PC maybe because its corrupted or has bad sectors in your hard drive.
Reasons for error 3F0:
- BIOS Settings are not compatible with hard drive booting
- Hard drive is damaged or is broken
- Hard drive has bad sectors or is corrupted
- Connection cables are not connected properly
- System is unable to communicate with BIOS
- Hard disk might have malware or has bad sectors
Lost your data??
How to Fix Boot Device Not Found 3F0 error
Option 1-Initiate Hard Reset :
If your hard disk is corrupted this may help in resetting and might also help in re-establishing the connection with BIOS, you can either factory reset all your data or just reset your settings, but if in case there is malware in your hard drive factory resetting is the option to go with.
Steps for Reset:
- Turn of power to your PC, make sure that it is unplugged from the power source.
- Disconnect all peripheral devices including all external hard drives and all external storage devices.
- Now hold the power button for 15 seconds, to drain out all residual power
- Put in the battery and plug-in the adapter
- Press the power button to start the computer
- Once the startup menu appears select start windows normally
- once windows in running fine now you can connect all the periferal devices.
Option 2- Restore BIOS to default setting:
Sometimes Error 3F0 not found could be due to BIOS settings Issue follow the steps to restore BIOS settings.
- Press the Power button to turn on the PC and press F10 to enter BIOS menu (In some manufacturer’s the BIOS menu key might be different.)
- As the BIOS menu opens navigate to exit > click on load optimal settings
- Confirm to reset to default settings by pressing enter. and exit the BIOS menu
- Restart your device.
Option 3- Reset Hard drive
There could be some malware or bad sectors in your hard drive resetting or troubleshooting it might help in fixing Boot Device Not Found 3F0 error follow the following steps might help you.
- Turn off your computer.
- Disconnect the power from your device.
- Take out your hard drive/SSD drive, clear the area if you see any dust. reconnect the drive.
- Assemble your PC and reboot it
After performing these troubleshooting steps you must have solved Error Boot Device Not Found 3F0 error and if the error still persist please contact us we do online data recovery of every storage device please feel free to get in touch with us if you